Saturday, July 03, 2010

Pre-NS Days


My first and last photo with my colleagues from Singapore Customs. Prepared a surprise for them but it seems like nth happened. Didn't even receive a reply from them saying they have received our card and email. Oh well, at least we got our thoughts across to them :)

Straight after my work ended, I got a list of programmes coming up! Great :) Anyway was invited over to some malay orchestra as guest musicians and apparrently I'm not used to the environment. I'm the odd one out lol, the only chinese. Majority of them smoke and I cant really stand the smell!!!

Went for hair cut at lush. Probably my last hair cut i thought but it seems not to be the case. Yes it's a really unique style but I'm not used to this kind of style!!! It's weird. Botak seems much nicer than this LOL! Tell me what to do now!!!! MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh...

No comments: